Black Swan Journeys invites you to spend an adventurous weekend at Japalouppe. This Equine training session will be conducted by Mr Rohan More. The aim of these sessions is to help the participants learn to rise to the trot in the right way.
About the expert:
Rohan grew up on the stud farm, where riding horses preceded learning to climb trees, swimming or falling off bicycles.He loves to sit and chat about all things under the sun and most of his philosophies on life have been learnt from horses and other animals, which have earned him the nickname of Dada. Rohan has won multiple national level equestrian tournaments and has successfully coached many current national level riders as well. However his true passion, focus and dedication is towards teaching at the grass root level to help build equestrian sports, acting as a translator and mediator between horses and those who love them.
Friday, 19th Jan: Arrival at Japalouppe
Tonight, you are welcomed on this two-day Equine training session.Arrival recommended post-dinner (between 2000hrs-2200hrs), freshen up and settle in your comfortable dorms so that you wake up fresh for your first session.
Saturday, 2oth Jan: Full day training (B, L, D)
Today we begin our first session of Equine training. The flow of the day is as below –
- 0730hrs: We begin with our first briefing and introduction along with tea/coffee. The group will be divided into two (Group A & B)
- 0800hrs: Group A will proceed for their first riding, while Group B goes through a Theory session.
- 0830hrs: Group B riding session, while Group A goes through a theory session.
- 0900hrs: Group A back to riding, while group B has their second theory session
- 0930hrs: Group B goes for their riding session, while Group A goes through their second theory session.
Till lunch time there would be three riding sessions and two theory sessions where the two groups would be attending it alternately.
- 1300hrs: We break for lunch. Post which there is some free time to relax and explore the surrounds or catch up on a quick siesta.
- 1500hrs: We all assemble for a joint briefing along with high tea and snacks.
- Between 1530hrs – 1830hrs there would be the evening training session, which includes three riding sessions and two theory sessions.
Post the evening session, free time to relax and freshen up for the evening barbeque dinner.
- 2030hrs: Barbeque dinner. (Drinks not included. Participants can bring their own alcohol for personal consumption)
Sunday, 21st Jan: Half day training and departure (B, L)
We wrap up the weekend with the morning training session as below –
- 0800hrs: Briefing with Tea and snacks.
- Riding session between 0900hrs – 12noon along with a theory session. This is will be focused on safety precautions.
- 1300hrs: We break for lunch. Post lunch some free time to relax and freshen up.
- 1500hrs: A debriefing session with time to discuss your experiences.
- 1600hrs: Departure.
Cost per person: INR 10500 per rider + 5% (2.5% CGST + 2.5%SGST)
INR 6500 per non rider + 5% (2.5% CGST + 2.5%SGST)
- Accommodation for two nights as per itinerary in a shared dormitory. (Note: Common dorm for men and women with shared facilities)
- All meals as per itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- One Barbeque dinner (without drinks )
- Guided Equine training sessions with the experts at Japalouppe (11 riding sessions of approx. 30min with 6 theory sessions)
- Black Swan Team member assistance
- Drinks and surcharge for special request on foods and meals or additional meals
- Transport to and from the farm
- Additional meals, drinks or personal purchases on the farm
- Travel insurance
- All other services not stated in the program.
- Participants must understand that horse riding is a very physically challenging sport and there are going to be a fair amount of falls, aches and pains.
- The course is a composite module and once the course begins there are no refunds for rides that are skipped or missed.
- Weight is restricted to 90kg.
- If you have a back issue, a slipped disc, etc or bad knees or ankles speak to your doctor before and get a green signal from him/her
- No Alcohol is allowed during the training session
- Filtered water is available for consuming. No bottled mineral water. Participants can carry their own if required.
For more details-
Call us at: +91 9146154074
Mail us at : email@example.com