Black Swan Travels to Rajasthan!
Literally the ‘Land of the Kings’, Rajasthan is a heady mix of culture, crafts, forts & food! It is one of the most visited states in India and for a very good reason. A fabled realm of Maharajas, it showcases their majestic forts and lavish palaces. It’s also a land of sand dunes and jungle, of camel trains and wild tigers, of glittering jewels, vivid colours and vibrant culture. We at Black Swan Journeys invite you on a journey that takes you through this very popular destination exploring some unique sites and experiences that will leave you even more in awe of the desert sands!
The region of Shekhawat is remarkable for its wealth of painted frescoes Havelis. Jump right in and let Black Swan help get a hand’s on experience with the making of pottery, tie & dye fabrics and block printing in Jaipur
We have more ….
- A luxurious stay at a fort which is close to Udaipur city with a chance of leopard spotting!
- Stay in the lap of luxury in haveli’s in Mandawa.
- Enjoy a hot air balloon flight in Jaipur and Ranthambore.
- A guided tour of the National Research Centre for Camels.
- Wild life safari at Ranthambore National Reserve.
- Guided visit to Chittorgarh fort.
- Luxury tented stay in Pushkar and visit the Brahma temple.
- Bundi City , an architectural city for its ornate forts, palaces, and step well reservoirs known as baoris.
Black Swan Recommends
- Located on the western fringes of India, many of its cities are well connected to all major metros in the country. Main airports are located in Jaipur, Udaipur & Jodhpur.
- Rest of the cities like Jaisalmer and Barmer can be easily reached by a train. Once you are in Rajasthan, the best way around is by road to reach the interior corners and untouched crevasses.
- Most travellers prefer visiting the state in the winter months from November – February when the weather is perfect, after which the heat kicks in! We’d also recommend exploring the monsoon months of July & August.
To plan your holiday write to us at email@example.com