Black Swan Journeys to Vietnam!
Vietnam is much more than the cataclysmic American war that everybody talks about; it is in fact a bewitching country that enthrals you with its myriad cultural influences, bustling energetic cities like Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, natural exotic landscapes, island - studded azure seas and undoubtedly - Vietnamese cuisine. Despite fighting several civil wars, this country wears its history proudly. The ruins of Hindu temples -My Son, Po Nagar are shining testimonies to its heritage. But the biggest attraction remains to be the surreal looking Limestone Islets – Ha Long Bay. A visit to Vietnam is certainly a rewarding experience, where Vietnamese people envelope you with their warmth and the mysterious grottoes beckon you with a promise of tales untold.
We have more ….
- Have a hands-on experience workshop to learn the traditional art of lantern making.
- A bicycle ride tour about the cultivation of vegetables and discovering their uses in traditional Vietnamese medicine.
- Learn the traditional ship building technique.
- Explore the mystical Me Cung Caves
- Tour the underground war tunnels at Cu Chi.
- Walk the markets of Hoi An - a unique amalgamation of Chinese, Japanese & Vietnamese with an expert guide.
- Visit the historic Ben Thanh Market in Ho Chi Minh City
- Explore the Mekong Delta on a boat with a walking tour of the the local village markets.
Black Swan Recommends
- Vietnam has visa on entry for most of the countries.
- Motor bikes are the best way to enjoy Vietnam, though there are othet modes as well like slow rickshaw, hop on buses shared vans
- Best seasons to travel are from December till March. In these months any part of Vietnam is pleasant.
To know more about write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 9146154074