Long weekend getaways: Travel Made easy with Hassle-free visa
There are bunch of Travel lists doing the rounds which map out several overseas destinations where Indians can travel by getting a fast track visa or visa on arrival.
However, we decided to collate a thorough compilation of quick –fix international vacations that guarantee you a bang for your buck. As the very many long weekends in 2015 are calling out to the traveller in you, Black Swan Journeys has decided to step forward and ease out the dilemma of choosing. Here is how…
The list covers Destinations that are:
- Popular destinations: Destinations which are popular with the Indian traveller. We have weaned away from locations that need research and significant planning.
- Save Travel time: Countries that fall in 1 to 6 hours of travel range as well as significant number of flight options (And budget options) from most large Indian cities with International airports
- Cost Effective: Affordable & budgets destinations are focus, though each of these destinations have enough and more options to splurge.
- Travellers with this type of visa are permitted to enter and stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 15 days. The applicant must possess instrument of means of living expenses 10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family accordingly. The applicant must produce instrument of means of transport (full paid ticket) which is usable within 15 days since the date of entry. Visa on arrival is provided at 23 designated international checkpoints and applicants should produce the application form to which his/her recent photograph (2 1/4 inches) is attached.The application fee is 1,000 Baht. For more details please visit:http://www.thaiemb.org.in/en/services/visa.php
- A traveller intending to visit Sri Lanka for a short stay for following purposes, must obtain ETA prior approval for their arrival.For more details please visit: http://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa/visainfo/shortvisit.jsp#
- Visa on arrival is available in Jordan for Indians and costs US$30 for a single entry visa. If you enter and exit Jordan from Aqaba, along the Red Sea, no visa is required for a one month stay.
Hong Kong & Macao
- For a stay of less than 14 days in Hong Kong & Macao (30 Fays), Visa is granted on arrival at the airport. Requirements for tourist visa are as follows: Original Passport, having minimum Six months validity and at least two blank pages,Original Confirmed Return Air Ticket showing exit from Hong Kong / Macao stipulated days. Foreign Exchange duly endorsed on the passport or must hold valid International Credit Card. For more details please visit: http://mumbai.chineseconsulate.org/eng/lsyw/visa/t180027.htmor http://in.chineseembassy.org/eng/lssw/hzqz/t61663.htm
Maldives & Reunion Island
- To enter Maldives no pre-arrival visa is required. A thirty day free visa is issued on arrival for all Nationalities, provided the following conditions are met:Should possess a valid passport, have a valid ticket to continue the journey out of Maldives and enough funds to cover the expenses for duration of the stay in Maldives. (US$100 + $50 dollars per day) or a confirmation of reservation in a Tourist Resort or a Hotel.For more details please visit:http://maldiveshighcom.in/common.php?flg=visa
- Indian tourists visiting Reunion, Island, will be provided with a free Visa on Arrival (VoA) at the airport, with a validity of 14 days.
For getting a visa on arrival in most countries, tourists & travellers will need to furnish the following:
- Return flight tickets
- Proof of hotel reservations
- Evidence of sufficient funds to cover the stay
- Photographs: passport sized photographs
- Passport with enough empty pages
- Visa Fees
We advise each traveller to check the respective country embassy visa site for accurate details well before travelling. We take no responsibility for changes in rules and regulations in the Visa requirements of the above mentioned countries.
So happy travelling abroad over weekends!!