Pune, we’re taking you to the city of dreams, stories and pulsating energy! Lost The Plot & Black Swan Journeys in association with MAMI present to you – 24 Frames Per City. Buy your MAMI Mumbai fest weekend passes today and join us for the cinema heritage tour of Mumbai!
Mumbai breathes exuberance in every frame – some may flash past, but most will stay etched in your minds forever. Explore the city through it’s most famed characteristic – the movies! Partake in the hustle and bustle of a world-class cinema event – the Mumbai Film Festival, watch select films curated by us, meet and tour with cinephiles like you on a weekend that promises entertainment & discovery aplenty. If you love the city and it’s cinema, an unmissable experience is about to begin!
You can look forward to:
• Attend the Mumbai Film Festival with us
• Exclusive interaction with Hardik Mehta: the screenwriter / AD of Queen, Trapped, Lootera and director of short films – The Affair and Skin Deep.
• Cinema-heritage walk around South Mumbai with expert archaeologist Kurush Dalal
And much more! Stay tuned for the detailed itinerary and updates. ONLY 15 SLOTS AVAILABLE!
Cinema, Celebration & Community:
MAMI was founded in 1997 by a group of industry stalwarts headed by Hrishikesh Muherjee, with the aim to encourage good films. They’ve been organising Mumbai’s first and India’s biggest independent international film festival and we are most pleased to be a part of it. At Lost The Plot, we share a common goal with MAMI when it comes to celebrating great cinema and bringing it’s fans together!
Price: Rs 2800/ – inclusive of GST
Price is inclusive of:
– Travel to & from Pune and within Mumbai in an AC vehicle
– A heritage walk of South Mumbai with an expert archaeologist
– Access to the filmmaker interaction
– Film curation/recommendations at the festival
Things not included in price:
– MAMI film festival pass
– Food & drinks
– Stay in Mumbai (can be arranged on request at additional cost)